Random Secret Generator

I got this from a Camp NaNoWriMo message and while I can’t use it right now, this would be a great tool for writer’s block while I’m plotting another manuscript. It’s a generator that gives you random secrets for your characters, to help you come up with ideas for deepening characterization or just getting out of a writing rut.

This website also has other character detail generators, to give you ideas when you’re creating a character. I checked out a few and they’re neat!

If you use this generator, let me know how you like it! I hope to use this at some point in the future.

Character Secret Generator

Comments

  1. Cool! Thanks, Camy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use this tool! And, I'll definitely let you know how it worked out for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Ana! I spent way too much time playing around that site yesterday. :)

      Delete
  3. I am currently working on a story for my grade 6 class and I want my story's character to have some kind of special secret that they are hiding and this is the best thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment