New service - Screening Critique

I have added a new service to my Story Sensei critique business!

Screening Critique

I now offer an inexpensive partial manuscript critique that you can choose first to find out if you’d like to hire me for your full manuscript.

My Screening Critique is one of four options:

(a) the first 3,000 words of your manuscript for $40.

(b) the first 6,000 words of your manuscript for $75.

(c) the first 3,000 words of your manuscript PLUS a two-page, single-spaced synopsis for $60 ($40 for manuscript, $20 for 2-page synopsis).

(d) the first 6,000 words of your manuscript PLUS a two-page, single-spaced synopsis for $95 ($75 for manuscript, $20 for 2-page synopsis).

After the critique, if you decide you would like to hire me for your full manuscript, you can send me the rest of your manuscript and I will give you a discount off the cost of the full manuscript critique—$40 or $75, or whatever the cost of your Screening Critique.

The Screening Critique is a good way to determine if you like my editing style. It is also inexpensive, since you can choose option (a), which is only $40.

Also, I have often found that some writing issues can be seen in the first 3,000-6,000 words, and so a Screening Critique would give you feedback that you can use to revise the rest of your manuscript.

After the Screening Critique, you don’t have to hire me for your full manuscript right away. If you want to take some time to apply the feedback from the Screening Critique and revise your full manuscript, go ahead. When you contact me to do your full manuscript, simply remind me that I did a Screening Critique for you so that I remember to give you a discount.

See my info page, "What the Story Sensei is about" for more information about my other services.

Comments

  1. What a great service, Camy! Many writers, new or otherwise, blanch at the thought of paying lots of $$$ for a manuscript critique, although they may very much want (or need) one.

    What a nice way to help folks get a little bit of feedback that could go a long way (for them and for you)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment