New one-on-one email coaching services

My wrists are feeling pretty good, so I'm going to be open to scheduling some one-on-one email coaching services. However, because of book deadlines, I won't be able to start any coaching until October.

If you know you want to take some coaching from me and you're okay starting later this year, let me know so I can schedule you.

In addition to Synopsis one-on-one coaching ($35) and Characterization one-on-one coaching ($35), I am also adding Deep Point of View one-on-one email coaching for $45 and Self-Editing one-on-one email coaching for $45.

All my one-on-one coaching lasts four weeks, which gives you a bit more time to get in your homework for the lessons and revise them and resubmit them for additional feedback if you desire.

The structure of my one-on-one coaching is the same as my worksheets, but with the addition of my personalized feedback on your specific manuscript. Only one manuscript/character per coaching session, please.

Again, I will not be scheduling any coaching until October, and if I fill up my slots, I might need to schedule you out even further. However, we can communicate about what works well for both our schedules.

Each coaching session is 28 days (4 weeks). You can work at your own pace and turn in the exercises/homework at your leisure. However, once the 28 days is ended, I cannot give any more feedback on your homework. The 28-day coaching service can start on any day of your choosing.

Click the links below for more information on my one-on-one email coaching services:

One-on-One Self-Editing Coaching ($45)
One-on-One Deep Point of View Coaching ($45)
One-on-One Synopsis Coaching ($35)
One-on-One Characterization Coaching ($35)

Comments